About Me

My photo
I've been ill for several years, but have recently become well enough to get out and enjoy life again. I'm very grateful to God!

I love the beach!

I love the beach!
...and I'm well enough to enjoy it again! So thankful to God!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Crash

I've had a bit of an ME/CFS crash this past week, so I thought I'd share some info. on what that means since I don't feel much like thinking anyway. I'm better today than yesterday, so I'm hoping I'll be back to usual tomorrow ...or at least by Tuesday:)

1 comment:

beacheejanne said...

So, apparently, I can't think well enough to cut/paste or attach a link to this due to the aforementioned "crash". An ME/CFS crash means that after physical, mental, or emotional exertion, a flare-up of symptoms occurs that can last anywhere from a day to a month or more. The illness presents with a multitude of symptoms and you can find a list of these on any of the sites found through a search. The good news is that I don't have many crashes anymore and it took a very active trip to lead to this one instead of just talking on the phone too much or standing for more than a few minutes as my state was for almost four years.