About Me

My photo
I've been ill for several years, but have recently become well enough to get out and enjoy life again. I'm very grateful to God!

I love the beach!

I love the beach!
...and I'm well enough to enjoy it again! So thankful to God!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Zooziasm

(photo is first pic I took of Zoozi the day I brought him home)

My cat's name is Zooziasm, but he prefers to be called Zoozi. The origin of the name Zooziasm is a story for another day. Zoozi was born on Valentine's Day of 2003, and came to be a part of our family in April 2003. He has quite the attitude at times, but I love him anyway. Perhaps, I even love him because of his attitude! There are many colorful tales from the life of Zoozi, and maybe I'll share some of them in this blog eventually. For today, I'll just mention one of his biggest acheivements: He once killed a big opossom which Mike stumbled upon early one morning in our storage room. Now, he's an inside cat who was getting very fat until we put him on a diet recently. He's such good company for me! I've been hinting to my husband that I want a puppy also, but I don't think I'm making much progress with that. We'll see.

No comments: