About Me

My photo
I've been ill for several years, but have recently become well enough to get out and enjoy life again. I'm very grateful to God!

I love the beach!

I love the beach!
...and I'm well enough to enjoy it again! So thankful to God!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Family Rocks!


Besides my faith in Christ, my family is the most important thing in my life. I love them dearly, and they are very important to me. My husband, Mike, and I have been married almost 38 years; he's my best friend and the love of my life. Our oldest son is Jeremy, and he lives in Denver, Colorado. My son, Jason, is married to beautiful Catrina. They live in Houston, Texas, so we moved here to be near them. My daughter, Molly, is married to Scott who is a wonderful son-in-law, and they live in Scotland. We're all far apart in miles, but close in heart. We get together as often as possible, and communicate via phone and internet in between. This picture was taken Christmas 2009.

1 comment:

Jann said...

Hi janne... just checked out your blog site. Love the song list... tommy and I just went down memory lane singing them. :) Love you guys.. wish we could have visited with ya'll while you were here, but hopefully soon we can.